Saturday, October 1, 2011

Back in the day!!!

I chose to blog about my experiences "back in the day" because they were some of my best and it is so much fun to think about a more innocent and fun-filled time of my life!!! Back in the day for me is the 80s and early 90s. I have so many stories that I want to share with everyone and I hope that a lot of people will have a chance to look back, and remember the good times they had too!!! I think we're going to have an exciting trip down memory lane together!!! My name is Desiree Wynder, I was a regular dancer on 2 iconic teen dance shows from that era....Dancin' on air & Dance Party USA, I even co-hosted for a while on DPUSA. Those shows were a huge part of the reason that time in my life was so awesome...so, the first part of my journey back in the day is going to be dedicated to memories of my time on the shows....so definitely stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment