Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Studio!

Every time I went into the DOA/DPUSA studio and walked onto the set it was the best feeling! I know exactly how people feel when they are lucky enough to do something that they love to everyday, as a job or whatever, and when they say that they feel so lucky or blessed. I felt the exact some way every time. The first time I went on the show I was so awestruck! When I walked into the studio the set looked huge, I was used to seeing it on tv, in person it looked so much different and better to me! When I saw my favorite regulars ( I was a huge fan of the show) it was like being in the room with Madonna and Prince to me...I know it sounds crazy but it felt that way! That day I vowed that I would dance my hardest, put my personality right out there and not be shy at all (even though I never ever really was)...I wanted to be part of everything!!! It was around April when I first went on and that June or whenever the picked the summer regulars, they picked me! My best friend at the time who was attending the shows with me did not get chosen, so she stopped coming... I kept going...& u all know the rest! LOL!!! After that, even though I was on the show for years, I still always got the best feeling going onto the set, seeing all the people who were now my friends, who I now consider family...knowing that I was going to get to something that I absolutely loved to do...Dance...and that I was going to get to meet all kinds of new people everyday that came from all over to dance on the show as guests, and that I may get to see any celebrities that may have come to perform or appear on the show that day! AWESOME!!! The day the show went off the air was really hard for me because I wasn't really ready to give all of that up, especially seeing all my peeps everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment