Sunday, October 2, 2011

Celebrities on the set!

We were so lucky to have had so many performers on our set! I was lucky enough to get to dance with some, talk to some and even interview many! It was also really cool to see so many that were just starting out at the time get to be really huge stars! It was also awesome to see the ones that were already huge at the time! Some of my faves were Paula Abdul, her performance of "knocked out" was so great, I became a huge fan that day, and am so glad to see her having so much success today...I love the whole thing between she & Simon....they are so funny together... another person was MC Hammer...soooooooo awesome...they came and definitely rocked our set and he even told some of us that we were great dancers...it was so cool seeing his whole crew perform, especially the dancing, up close & personal....I always had fun when New Kids on the Block were there also, although HUGE at that time they had a cool relationship with the show and made lots of appearances...I was lucky enough to get to interview them! We even got to do a video shoot with them on a boat for their bodyguard Biscuit's song.....It was always so cool when they were there!!! There were sooooooo many more, they were just some of my faves.......

No comments:

Post a Comment