Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lights! Camera! Action!

I thought today I would go back to my fave movies of the 80s! ...see I'm the type of person who, if I like something a lot, I'll do it or watch it or eat it or whatever...AGAIN & AGAIN!!! That goes for movies too...I'm still watching some of my favorite movies from back in the day even now. I'll have an 80s movie day, all by myself...popcorn & all!!! I would love to get together with friends and have one, but I haven't yet....I like 80s trivia too...I think I can beat pretty much anybody! LOL! I'm not stuck in the past, I have plenty of new things that I like, it's just that I think that part of what keeps me going and keeps me happy is going back to things that made me happy before, every once in a while....plus it takes you back to a time that was fun and innocent and way less stressful! You may have been younger, it probably was before the husband or wife & the kids and before jobs & bills! LOL!!! Just a maybe not a better time...just a simpler time! Here are some of the movies (there are so many more than these) that I enjoyed back in the day and that I still like to sit back and watch now (check them out & let me know some of your faves...let's compare)..."Dirty Dancing", "The Goonies", "Lady In White", "Dangerous Liaisons", 'Flashdance", "Heathers", "Mommie Dearest", "Back to the Future", "The Lost Boys", "Victor/Victoria", "Stand By Me", "The Shining", The Breakfast Club", "valley Girl", "Girls just want to have fun", "Purple Rain", "The Color Purple", and "Pretty in Pink". Talk to me people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment